Commercial Building Inspections in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Mesa, Arizona
Phoenix Commercial Building Inspectors, Inc.
purchasing a Commercial Building any where in the United States, it is very important to have a Comprehensive
Property Condition Assessment "PCA" performed by highly knowledgeable
Commercial Building Inspectors with over 60 years of combined experience inspecting
commercial buildings throughout the United States. We provide building inspections in all fifty states including Hawaii.
Our Commercial Building Inspections conform to ASTM E2018-08, which is an Industry Standard for a Comprehensive Baseline Property Condition Assessment.
Commercial Property Condition Reports are based on the clients “Needs and Expectations.”
All Commercial Property Condition Assessments are not the same. In fact, reports will vary substantially based upon the particular information a client needs relative to a property and their needs. Owners may need to know how well a property has been maintained especially if they have leased the property to a business. Buyers need to know what they are buying and what it will cost to have repairs performed or changes made to a building to suit their needs.
Require a wide range of information depending on their intended use of the property.
to know the conditions and projected maintenance costs of the systems
and building components they are agreeing to maintain during their
The following list introduces some of the services that may be involved in Commercial Property Condition Assessment Reports.
To make an intelligent decision, you need to know important information about the commercial building. Is the building structurally sound? What is the condition of the roof and is there a repair history?
What type of heating and cooling system(s) does the commercial building have, what is the expected life of the commercial conditioning equipment, are their maintenance records of what service was performed and when? Is there a central plant system or are there several commercial split conditioning systems, package units, boilers, chillers, cooling towers, etc? Has the electrical system been altered?
Do the building plans indicate any significant modifications have been made to the commercial building? Are there previous environmental reports, maintenance records for HVAC, roofing, elevators, fire sprinklers, and other installed systems?
Our evaluation provides valuable information for the following systems:
Relevant questions that a client may ask prior to a Property Condition Analysis:
1. How long will the roof last before needing major repair or replacement?
2. How long could I expect the heating and cooling systems to last before needing major repairs or replacement? Are the conditioning systems already obsolete, posing high energy consumption?
3. Is the electrical system adequate and safe? Have upgraded or alterations been made in an unprofessional like manner, possibly by an amateur, or handyman?
4. Has the building been modified, are proper permits on file and engineering reports available?
5. What is the condition of interior and exterior surfaces? Have they been maintained?
6. I plan on modifying the commercial building to fit my company needs, what options do I have?
7. What is the condition of the plumbing system, water heater(s), piping, and related components?
8. When will parking areas need stripping, resurfacing, or replacement?
9. What is the status of the building’s ADA or accessibility provisions?
10. What systems or components need upgrades and what are my options?
You will know the answers to these and any other questions you may have when the Property Condition Assessment Report is prepared for you. Generally under most circumstances our Property Condition Assessment Reports (PCA) are completed within five working days following the last day at the property or sooner depending on the size of the commercial property. Reports are emailed in a secure PDF format uploaded to our website server for you to view and have access to 24/7 for five years after the date you receive the report.
Commercial Building Inspections in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tucson, Flagstaff, Chandler, Mesa, Arizona.
Phoenix Commercial Building Inspectors, Inc
An Inspect Arizona Company
Providing property condition assessments since 1984.
Sample Reports, and much more information please visit our main company website at: Inspect Arizona Companies, Inc.
Dale M. Duffy 602.402.5305
President & Founder of the "National Association of Commercial Building Inspectors™."